Commercial Grade UVC Light Fixture with Remote Control and Auto Sensing
Original price $199.99
Current price $149.99
Disinfect Surfaces and Exposed to the UV-C Light
Beware of low cost LED Corn Bulbs - Our products utilize commercially produced low-pressure mercury quartz bulbs. The device has been independently tested with documented results for viral and bacterial sterilization effectiveness.
- Commercial rated germicidal ultraviolet corn bulb light for clinical and professional use.
- Designed with safety as the priority, with a remote control to unlock and set cycle times, with 20-second delayed start-up
- Microwave and (3)PIR Sensor built-in for auto-shutoff for people and pets.
- Fits standard US e26 light fittings - must be mounted pointing down
- US compliance with FCC, UL, and EPA Listed, CE and RoHS certified.
- All-Purpose UVC sterilizing lamp: can use for bedroom, quilt, pillow, bath towel, bathroom, toilet, kitchen, HVAC duct, garage, factory, office, school, workshop, etc.
- Utilizes (3) 20 watts 253.7nm low-pressure mercury quartz tube lamps the industry standard for biological pathogen sterilization.
- Sterilizes and disinfect areas by unlocking fixture and selecting a cycle time. The device shuts off after the cycle is completed.
- Small space: (30 minutes - 20m2
- Medium space (60 minutes - 30m2
- Large space (90 mins - 55m2)
- Max space (120 minutes - 60m2)
- Avoid UV light direct eyes and skin when the light is on.
USPS Priority Shipping in the US
- Wattage: 60W
- Voltage: 100-120VAC 50/60Hz
- Base: E26
- Lamp size: φ94*322mm
- UVC Wavelength: 254nm
- One-piece microwave sensor(built-in), Three pieces PIR sensor (built-in), Accessory: IR remote control
- Beam Angle: 360° Warranty: 1 year